International Divorce

These days, people are on the move. They live and work in other places than their country of origin. Living in another country can be stressful, and not all relationships survive the move.

When you find yourself in a situation like this, your situation can be a puzzle: where to divorce? As a specialist in international divorce, we can help you find out whether the Dutch court has jurisdiction.

Hillen van Tol lawyer – mr Ingrid Maste – can assist you in every court in The Netherlands. “I’am is here to help you with a divorce that is in the best interest of you and your children.” She can also help you compose a English or Dutch parental plan, which is required if you have under aged children.

She’ll guide you towards the best decision (either by mediation, litigation or negotiation) and see you through the divorce process. She has the know-how and experience to help you. If you’d like more information, do not hesitate to send an e-mail.

The country in which you divorce makes a big difference.